Digital Filter Design
- 1Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Rewa Engineering College Rewa, 486002, M.P., India
Res. J. Engineering Sci., Volume 5, Issue (4), Pages 26-29, April,26 (2016)
Filters are useful for communications and signal processing. Filter is used for reduce noise,audio processing and video processing. Digital filters are generally used in communication systems. Digital filter performance is important as a good result. Design of digital filter satisfy necessary conditions. Digital filter provide good results.design of low pass, high pass, band pass and band stop filters through digital filter. Digitall filter is calculate filter coefficients for different structures of filter. Digital filter is determine filters specifications.
- Sanjit K. Mitra, Digital Signal Processing (2001)., A Computer-base approach., Tata McGraw-Hill, 2nd Edition.
- Parks T.W. and McClellan J.H. (2002)., A Program for the Design of Linear Phase Infinite Impulse Response Filters., J.G. Proakis and D. G. Manolakis, Digital Signal Processing Principles, Algorithms and Applications, 3rd Edition, Prentice- Hall.
- Sonika Gupta and Aman Panghal. (2012). Performance,Performance analysis of FIR Filter Design by using Rectangular, Hanning, and Hamming window methods. International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering, 2(6), 273–277
- Chambers J.A., Tantaratana S. and Bomar B.W. (1996)., Digital Filters., The Electronics Handbook, Jerry C. Whitaker (ed.), CRC Press, Boca Raton, Fla., 749–772.
- Lee E.A. and D.G. (1994)., Messerschmitt: Digital Communications., 2nd Ed., Kluwer, Norell, Mass.
- Ramesh Babu P. (2007)., Digital Signal Processing, 4th Edition., International journal of Emerging trends in Engineering Research (IJETER), 3(6), 257-263.
- Antoniou A. (1993). Digital filters., McGraw-Hill, Inc, NY, USA., undefined