Modeling and Simulation of Pitch and Yaw Angle Control in Unmanned Under Water Vehicle Under Water Vehicle
- 1Department of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, Bhilai Institute of Technology Durg, India
- 2Department of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, Bhilai Institute of Technology Durg, India
Res. J. Engineering Sci., Volume 5, Issue (4), Pages 11-19, April,26 (2016)
In various research and experimental areas under the water without human intervention we need a vehicle which can do the required task is known as “unmanned under water vehicle”. In this project we will efficiently model the system and perform the various simulation tasks for pitch angle and yaw angle control by using various control techniques. By using these control techniques we will obtain the best possible performance technique to control the pitch angle and yaw angle and also here we will close compare the various parameters of different controllers.
- Mahendra Pratap Singh, Bilas Chowdhury (2011)., Control of autonomous underwater vehicles (Unpublished dissertation)., Department of Electrical Engineering National Institute of Technology Rourkela.
- Nise S. Norman (2015)., Control System Engineering., John Wiley and Sons, Sixth Edition, international student edition, India, endpapers, ISBN:978-81-265-3728-0.
- Mohammad jawed masud, Faisal fayyaz qureshi and Abdul rehman chishti (2014)., Comparison of pitch control system for an unmanned free-swimming submersible vehicle with pd controller and linear quadratic regulator using matlab., Tomul LX (LXIV), Fasc. 3-4, 20.
- Khalid ISA and MR Arsad (2012)., Buoyancy driven under water glider modeling and analysis of motion control., Indian journal of geo marine, 41(6), 516-526.
- Maziyah mat noh, Mohd rizal arshad and Rosmiwati mohd mokhtar (2011)., Depth and pitch control of USM underwater glider: performance comparion PID vs LQR., Indian journal of geo marine science, 40(2), 200-06.
- Preeti and Dr. Narendra Singh Beniwal (2012)., Comparison of Conventional and Fuzzy P/PI/PD/PID Controller for Higher Order Non Linear Plant with High Dead Time., International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, 2, ISSN 2250-3153.