Google tools for sustainable educational practices: implication in teacher education
- 1Division of Education, Spicer Adventist University, Pune, Maharashtra, India
Res. J.Educational Sci., Volume 9, Issue (1), Pages 29-32, August,1 (2021)
The new normal in the Covid 19 pandemic situation has created a new learning scenario in the academic world. The UGC has given a series of guidelines to safeguard the educational spectrum of the country. One is to take care of the health of the students and teachers at the same time to meet the standards of the academic. Online learning has become the watchword for the new scenario. This paper tries to analyse the positive implication of digital tools usage for the sustainable educational practices from the experiences of the teachers and the various implications of online learning over the past six months.
- Li, C., & Lalani, F. (2020)., The COVID-19 pandemic has changed education forever., This is how. In World economic forum, 29. https://www.weforum.org/ agenda/ 2020/04/coronavirus-education-global-covid19-online-digital-learning/ 20/11/2020.
- Oraif, I., & Elyas, T. (2021)., The Impact of COVID-19 on Learning: Investigating EFL Learners’ Engagement in Online Courses in Saudi Arabia., Education Sciences, 11(3), 99. https://doi.org/10.3390/ educsci11030099. 10/05/2021.
- Nuere, S., & de Miguel, L. (2020). The digital / technological connection with Covid-19: An unprecedented challenge in university teaching., Technology, Knowledge and Learning, Tec Know Learn., 1-13. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10758-020-09454-6., undefined
- Savin- Baden, M. & Howel, C.H. (2013)., Qualitative research the essentials guide to theory and practice., Routledge Taylor and Francis group. London.
- Best, J. W., & Kahn, J. V. (2006)., Research in education., 10th. New Delhi: PHI Learning Private Ltd, 10-12.
- Neuman, W.L. (2015)., Social research methods. Qualitative and quantitative approaches. 7th ed. Pearson Education Limited. Noida., undefined
- Grundmeyer T A (2012)., A qualitative study of the perceptions of first year college students regarding technology and college readiness., (2012). Graduate Theses and Dissertations. 12599.https://lib.dr.iastate.edu/ etd/1259920/11/2020.
- Marshall & Rossman (1989)., Designing qualitative research., Sage publications. New Delhi.
- Bogan R.C & Biklen S.K (2007)., Qualitative research for education an introduction to theories and methods., 5th Ed. Phi Learning Private Ltd. New Delhi.
- Pattern M.L (2000)., Understanding research methods an overview of the essentials., 2nd Ed. Pyrczak Publishing. Los Angeles.
- Talesra H., Marashdeh W. & Nagda M.L. (2005)., Web- based learning., Authors press. New Delhi.
- Sahasrabudhe A.D. (2020)., Peeping ahead. Insight 0620-003 Future of Higher education nine mega trends., ICT Academy publications.P.17-20.
- Wilmarth S. (2010)., Five socio-technology trends that change everything in learning and teaching., Curriculum, 21, 80-96. Essential Education for a changing world. ASCD. USA.