A review paper on big data analytics
- 1Computer Science and Engineering Department, Bhilai Institute of Technology, Durg, India
- 2Computer Science and Engineering Department, Bhilai Institute of Technology, Durg, India
Res. J. Computer & IT Sci., Volume 6, Issue (1), Pages 1-5, January,20 (2018)
In today’s world, the advancement in technology have diode to a flood of information from different domains (e.g. Scientific sensors, user-generated information, health care, web and monetary firms, and provide chain systems) over the past 20 years. The term massive information focuses on this rising trend. Additionally, to its sheer volume, massive information additionally exhibits alternative distinctive options for instance; massive information is essentially unstructured and need additional period to analyze time. This development however requires new system architectures for information possession, storage, transmission, and large-scale processing mechanisms. During this paper, we have a tendency to gift a literature survey and system tutorial for giant information analytics platforms, planning to offer Associate in Nursing overall image for non expert readers and instill a homemade spirit for advanced audiences to customize their own big-data solutions. The paper provides a broad summary of massive information analytics and discusses big information challenges. Next, we have a tendency to gift a scientific framework to dissolve massive information systems into four successive modules, particularly information generation, information acquisition, information storage, and information analytics. These four modules form an enormous information worth chain. Following that, we have a tendency to gift an in-depth analysis of diverse approaches and mechanisms from analysis and trade communities. Additionally, we have a tendency to gift the current Hadoop framework for addressing massive information challenges. Finally, we have a tendency to define many analysis benchmarks and potential analysis directions for giant information systems.
- Hu H., Wen Y., Chua T.S. and Li X. (2014)., Toward scalable systems for big data analytics: A technology tutorial., IEEE access, 2, 652-687., DOI: 10.1109/2332453.
- Perwej Y. (2017)., An Experiential Study of the Big Data., International Transaction of Electrical and Computer Engineers System, 4(1), 14-25. DOI:10.12691.
- Fisher D., DeLine R., Czerwinski M. and Drucker S. (2012)., Interactions with big data analytics., interactions, 19(3), 50-59.
- Tutorialspoint (2017). https://www.tutorialspoint.com /hive/hive_introduction.htm, undefined, undefined
- Kim G.H., Trimi S. and Chung J.H. (2014)., Big-data applications in the government sector., Communications of the ACM, 57(3), 78-85. DOI:10.1145/2500873
- Navigating the Four Vs of Big Data: Shrinking the Haystack for Actionable Insights. , 2014, An ISS open source project springblox., undefined, undefined
- Sravanthi K. and Reddy T.S. (2015)., Applications of Big data in Various Fields., International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technologies (IJCSIT), 6(5), 4629-4632.
- Russom P. and Analytics B.D. (2011)., TDWI Best Practices Report., Fourth Quarter.