Statistical Survey on Big Data Analytics
- 1Department of Computer Science & Engineering, B.I.T Durg, Durg, India
- 2Department of Computer Science & Engineering, B.I.T Durg, Durg, India
Res. J. Computer & IT Sci., Volume 4, Issue (9), Pages 22-24, September,20 (2016)
This paper offers a broader definition of big data along with its importance and scopes. Various characteristics of big data: Volume, Velocity and Variety (V3) are discussed. Big Data solutions can be considered as ideal for analyzing not only raw structured data, but semi structured and unstructured data from a wide variety of sources. Due to the rapid evolution and adoption of big data by industry various researches are going on in this field. This paper basically describes the various analytics of big data like Text Analytics, Audio Analytics, Video Analytics, Social Media Analytics and Predictive Analytics.
- Gu Jifa and Zhang Lingling (2014)., Data, DIKW, Big data and Data science., 2nd International Conference on Information Technology and Quantitative Management, ITQM, Procedia Computer Science, 31, 814-821.
- Gandomi Amir and Haider Murtaza (2015)., Beyond the hype: Big data concepts, methods, and analytics., International Journal of Information Management, 35, 137-144.
- Sabia Sheetal Kalra (2014)., Applications of Big Data: Current Status and Future Scope., International Journal on Advanced Computer Theory and Engineering, 25-29.
- Isaac Triguero, Daniel Peralta, Jaume Bacardit, Salvador García and Francisco Herrera (2014)., MRPR: A Map Reduce solution for prototype reduction in big data classification., Neurocomputing, 150, Part A, 331-345.
- Jacques Bughin (2016)., Big data, Big bang?., Journal of Big Data, 3(2), 2-14.
- Nevenka Dimitrova, Hong-Jiang Zhang Behzad Shahraray, Ibrahim Sezan, Thomas Huang and Avideh Zakhor (2002)., Applications of Video Content Analysis and Retrieval., IEEE Multimedia.
- Barbier G. and Liu H. (2011)., Data mining in social media., C.C. Aggarwal (Ed.), Social network data analytics, United States: Springer.
- Chris Eaton, Dirk Deroos, Thomas Deutsch, George Lapis, Paul C. Zikopoulos (2012)., Understanding Big Data Analytics for Enterprise Class Hadoop and Streaming Data., Mc Graw Hill, Ney Work, India.
- Aggarwal Charu C. (2011)., An Introduction to Social Network Data Analytics., Springer, 1-15.
- Hua Fang et. al. (2015)., A Survey of Big Data Research., IEEE Netw., 29(5), 6-9.