Land use Aspects of Tenureplantation for Development in the Province of Riau, Indonesia
- 1University of Riau, Indonesia Doctoral Regional Development Studies at the University of Riau, Indonesia
Res. J. Agriculture & Forestry Sci., Volume 4, Issue (4), Pages 10-17, April,8 (2016)
The research appears as seeing some of the plantation land stewardship policies do not lead to equitable development. At least in the area of research is in the province of Riau, which implements some kind of agrarian policies which directly represent the policy of the central government, as well as those initiated by the government of Riau province. This phenomenon needs to be studied by conducting in-depth research in order to describe the facts justice on the substance and implementation of a land use policy for plantation in Riau province and how to perfectpolicy agrarian justice to the subject. Problems on the study \"how the substance and implementation of agrarian policy aspects of mastery for estate development?\". Does the policy have been fair to state plantation company, private plantation companies and the people?. Further refinement of how these policies?. The method used in this study is a qualitative method that is based on the concept and dimensions of injustice among others; i. marginalization; ii. monopoly; iii. dominance. Data collected from the relevant documents, interviews of subjects plantations. This study found that; stewardship unjust where the substance has not been adequate mastery policies to accommodate and accommodate the access, control, expediency, political policies, power/power, agrarian economies of scale to the subject. In the implementation of land use has occurred; marginalization policies (on access rights, access opportunities, the benefits for the people, especially the partnership pattern PIR-Trans and PIR KKPA); monopoly and domination in the resource policies to the people and economies of scale typical land business. Furthermore, this research has contributed to the concepts of stewardship of land for plantation development with justice: the dimensions and elements of injustice: marginalization, monopoly and domination, which can be used to measure and analyze whether the model /pattern of land use for the development of plantations have been fair to the subject or not.
- Kartodirdjo Sartono and Djoko Suryo (1991)., History Plantations in Indonesia; Socio-Economic Assessment., Aditya Media. Yogyakarta. ISBN:979-5390-015.
- Soetrisno Loekman (1989)., Problems and Prospects PIR-BUN., Prisma XXVIII (4), 65-72.
- Hussein. A. Sofwan (1995)., The Political Economy of Land Tenure., Pustaka Sinar Harapan. Jakarta. 43-86. ISBN: 979-416-333-3.
- Iskandar Johan. (2006)., Methodology Understanding Farmers and Agriculture., Journal of Socio AKATIGA Foundation Center for Social Analysis, 11(1).
- Harsono Budi. (1986)., Agrarian Law History Compilation, Fill and The exercise., Jakarta. Djambatan, 1(1), 234.
- Harjono Joan. (1990)., Land, Jobs and Occupation in rural West Java., UGM-Press, Yogyakarta, 13, 13, ISBN: 979-420-165-0.
- Paton G.W. (1972)., Textbook of Jurisprudence, fourth editions., The English Language and Oxford University Press. 1972, 539-541 ISBN: 819-825-314-1.
- Hussein. A. Sofwan (1995)., The Political Economy of Land Tenure. Pustaka Sinar Harapan., Jakarta. 1-175. ISBN: 979-416-333-3.
- Sodiki Achmad. (1994)., Arrangement of Land Ownership Rights in the Regional Plantation Malang Regency, Dissertation Airlangga University Graduate Program., Malang.
- Van Setten van der Meer. (1979)., Rice Cultivation in Ancient Java., (Oriental Monograph, Series 22, ANU, Canberra), 66.
- Van Dijk R. (1964)., Introduction to Indonesian Indigenous, (trans. Soehardi)., Alumni Bandung, Bandung, 43.
- Pound Roscoe. (1982)., Introduction to the Philosophy of Law, the translation., Mohammad Radjab. Jakarta, 119.
- Wiradi G. (2001)., Agrarian Reform, Insist, Yogyakarata, 37.
- Duffy K. (1995)., Social Exclusion and Human Dignity in Europe, Strasbourg: Council of Europe., undefined
- Annual Report Perusahaan Perkebunan Negara or PTPNV., (2013). Pekanbaru., undefined
- Annual Report of the Provincial Government of Riau. (2012)., Plantation Office of Riau Province. Pekanbaru., 1-46.
- Annual Report (2013)., Statistics Plantation in Riau Province., Pekanbaru. 1-23.